Aktualisierte Gesundheitspolitik in Abhängigkeit von Regierungsmaßnahmen auf www.cannesticket.com
- Hydro-alcoholic gel available at the entrance.
- Regulation of public flows at the entrance and exit.
- Ground markings to respect the distance between queues.
- Thorough cleaning of the site and equipment.
- The air conditioning of the Théâtre Debussy and the Grand Auditorium is provided by "all fresh air" air handling units. There is no recycled or aspirated air in the rooms. Regular checks of the filters.
- Online booking is encouraged as well as paperless ticketing.
LET'S BE VIGILANT AND MAINTAIN THE RIGHT REFLEXES:
- Wash your hands very regularly.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or into a handkerchief.
- Greeting without shaking hands, avoiding hugs.
- Use a single-use handkerchief and throw it away.
INFORMATION/ TICKETING/ REFUNDS
For all information, booking requests and refunds you can contact us by phone from Monday to Friday from 10am to 5pm on 04 92 98 62 77 or by email email@example.com
Requests for refunds on shows cancelled due to the health crisis must be made by e-mail or post. Please specify your e-mail and postal addresses, your choice of refund (cheque or bank transfer) and attach the originals of your tickets. Please enclose a bank account number for bank transfers.